So here we are again, another wonderful blogger has nominated me to do another ‘blogger tag’, and that blogger is Khadija who is the owner of October’s Lallu (which can be found here, – thank you so much!
This tag, the Versatile Blogger Award is where bloggers share seven things about themselves which readers might not know, and the nominate seven more other bloggers to do so! I don’t know if I have seven interesting things about myself, but here it goes:
- I hate coriander (or cilantro if you are from the States). The smell, the taste, hate the stuff – to me the idea of sprinkling this horrid herb on beautiful food turns my stomach.
- I listen to jazz music when getting ready in the morning – sorry am I 60? I don’t know what it is about the unpredictive beat and sophisticated sound, it puts me in a happy mood for the rest of the day.
- I’m adopted. I don’t really talk about this very much, not because I’m sensitive about it, purely because it isn’t a thing you really bring up in a conversation! As you can probably tell from photos of me, I am not of English origin, I was born in China, lived in an orphanage for the first year of my life and then adopted by my parents, who brought me back to England. I have been blessed with a wonderful family, with amazing parents, so the whole topic only brings emotions of gratefulness.
- I have only ever had one skin care routine – it is embarrassing to admit but there we go! I don’t know if it is because I have found something that is great for my skin or because it is dead cheap ha! I suppose if you find a routine that works for you, stick with it!
- I never used to drink so much tea as I do now! Since being home from Uni in the summer, I have become a tea-a-holic, it is the first thing I think about when I wake up!
- I like to mix smart clothes with casual. For example, I’ll wear a blazer with light-wash jeans and converse – I love the clean androgenous look it gives.
- The last fact to end with is, I only wear gold jewellery. I love how it looks and I wouldn’t wear anything else, mix gold and silver, who do you think I am 😉
Bloggers I nominate to do this tag:
Marcin – www.martinsvirtualblog.com/
Beff – beffshuff.com/
Craig – lifeascraig.com/
Don’t forget to check out the lovely Khadija (her twitter is here, where you can find all her links) and all of the fabulous bloggers I have nominated.